CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 29, 2005

My New Love

I have always been a dog lover, because that is all we ever had growing up. Right before I left for Alaska, my parents got two cats. Whenever I talked with my mom, I would hear stories about the cats (they are like her new children). And since I have been home, I can see why. They are soooo cute! In fact, they have very different personalities. Daisy, is the cuddler. She likes to sit on your lap and she meows for everything. I love it. Then there is Rubi (I like to call her kickstand), who is very independent. She will run away if you get too close and if you try to pick her up, then she pushes away and gives you a look that says, "please don't make me do this!" But late at night she will wake you up at night by kissing your face. I have found that I love them both and I am no longer just a dog lover...I have expanded my horizons!
>This is my favorite, Miss Daisy Chain

She keeps her distance, but you just can't help love Kickstand!

2 comments:

Modigliani said...

Awwwww..... they are SOoooo Cute! :)

Mridula said...

I am wired wrongly and I am scared of most of the animals on this planet! But I always enjoy what others have to say about their pets.