CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 19, 2005

What does this say about me?

I like to think these are positive ways to look at who I am!

How You Life Your Life

You seem to be straight forward, but you keep a lot inside.
You are always tactful and diplomatic. You let people down gently.
You prefer a variety of friends and tend to change friends quickly.
Some of your past dreams have disappointed you, but you don't let it get you down.


You're a Romantic Kisser

For you, kissing is all about feeling the romance
You love to kiss under the stars or by the sea
The perfect kiss involves the perfect mood
It's pretty common for kisses to sweep you off your feet

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a search engine positioning site. It pretty much covers search engine positioning related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Mridula said...

The kissing stuff is interesting. Coming from India, we Indians almost never kiss in public, I mean boyfriend-girlfriend kind of stuff!

Modigliani said...

hey, this was a fun one! I did the quiz and posted it on my blog. :) thanks.

Travelin' Tracy said...

I had fun with these...it was the first time I put something like this on my blog. I need to post something good soon though!