CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 21, 2005

Half Way Over

In some ways this is the greatest week, because it is already half over! I only have to teach for two days this week! Woohoo! And since my Monday is almost over, I can be excited for my weekend! Yet, it will be a very busy weekend for me, because I have to write two papers for my graduate class and study for the GRE. It is all coming to a close for my graduate classes and I really feel overwhelmed. I will get through it though!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

21 DAYS 'TIL MY VACATION!

3 comments:

Mridula said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

Modigliani said...

wooo... vacation! even with papers and assignments, it's still nice to have a break from work and take that needed vacation. :)

Hope you had a great thanksgiving.

Travelin' Tracy said...

Holidays are a great thing, aren't they? I think it might be hard to return to work tomorrow after having a five day weekend. Atleast I only have two weeks and then I'm going on VACATION. YEE HAW!