CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 12, 2006

SNOW


We don't get a whole lot of snow in Virginia so it was really fun to go outside this morning and play! Northern Virginia is horrible about plowing snow, so our church meetings were cancelled this morning. I miss seeing my friends at church, but it did feel good to be outside with my parents as we plowed the neighbor's driveways. We have a snowblower, which I got to use for the first time. But I also decided to make a snowman...something I haven't done since I was little. We don't have any carrots or even rocks around our house, so I used a habenero pepper and two almonds to make the face. It was a fun morning. Now I'm relaxing after a hot shower to watch a movie and work on my taxes! HAPPY WINTER!!

1 comments:

Happy Villain said...

WOW, that's completely unfair! You have more snow than I do!

Cute snowman. Excellent use of around-the-home items for the features, which I'm sure is how the traditional carrot, etc., started. My snowman would look silly -- there's only so much you can do with Ramen.

Enjoy the weather!