CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Rockin' Blogger Award

I can't believe that it has almost been a month since I last wrote in my blog! I know that I had been away for a few weeks, but seriously the summer can't be going this fast. Boulderin' Boyfriend left this morning to climb in Yosemite. He was supposed to call, but I haven't heard from him yet. I'm not surprised, because he never was much for phone conversations, but can I admit that I'm a little hurt. I'm such a sappy girlfriend that I want him to adore me and miss me right away. That's not his thing though. I'm sure he is so excited about the trip at hand that I'm an afterthought right now. Give it a week or two and I'm sure he will be thinking, "I miss her"....at least that is what I am hoping for!

Well, I do digress, I'm really writing about rockin' bloggers. I know some people hate meme's, but I love them. I love it because I don't have to think about what to write for once and I just have to answer to a request. Except I have to admit that this meme is a bit difficult for me. I really don't read that many blogs, and one of my favorite was discontinued about six months ago. Isn't that always how it works, the favorite lipstick, clothing store, or blog become closed, cancelled or discontinued! Never fear, I will still complete my end of the bargain to promote the awesome blogs that I do read. They may be few, but I promise they are good. Of course, I would love to include Happy Villain but she chose me so I can't. At least I can write that I love her blog, because she writes really well (and humorous) about her life. In addition I have always respected the comments she has left me when I need input. So, thanks. The following ladies are my top choices of rockin' bloggers and I certainly hope they will continue the meme chain: Rock On!

The Lost Girls - Three friends from New York City decided to make a big adventure and travel around the world for a year. Everything has been laid out from why they went, how they saved, and what they are doing. I have to confess that I have never commented on their blog, however I read it with an obsession to get ideas. They have also provided inspiration for me as a fellow female traveller and I hope they continue to rock in their adventures!

Christine - I have also enjoyed reading Christine's blog because of her fantastic posts about food and traveling. Two of my favorite things. She is also wonderful because she puts the most delicious pictures with her posts, which usually make me hungry. I hope to aspire to her culinary abilities which are rockin'!

The Queen of Randomness - The last rockin' lady on my list is my sister. She started her blog after I did, but she knows how to do so much more then me. My sister and I are opposites, but we are also very close. I always love to read her blog, because it provides some interesting insights in her thoughts. Sometimes I truly think she rocks!

*Boulderin' Boyfriend called me late at night...so he didn't forget me!





2 comments:

christine said...

Wow, Tracy, THANK YOU! :) I am very flattered. I think you and your site rocks too!

Happy Villain said...

Great list! I know how hard it was to come up with -- I myself stalled a bit on it and felt guilty for wanting to nominate blogs I haven't read in a year. Clearly yours was not one. :)

And of course he called! He's probably missing you more than you know!