CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

TAG LIST

I was reading my friend Dav's blog and he did this...I have been wanting to post lately, but I also am not ready to put all my thoughts out into the world wide web just yet. So why not something a little light hearted! :)

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30am
2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I don't remember it has been so long
4. What is your favorite TV show? Amazing Race
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? cereal, oatmeal, or toast...it changes everyday
6. What is your middle name? Marie
7. What food do you dislike? salmon
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? I have not bought a cd in a long time
9. What kind of car do you drive? 2005 Xterra
10. Favorite sandwich? ham, lettuce, tomato, and cheese
11. What characteristics do you despise? know-it-alls
12. Favorite item of clothing? I don't think I have one...maybe structured jackets?
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Antarctica
14. Favorite brand of clothing? H&M
15. Where would you retire to? I'm just trying to figure out settling down...I'm not at a point to think about retirement
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Traveling to NZ for my birthday
17. Favorite sport to watch? soccer
18. Furthest place you are sending this? I'm blogging it world wide
19. Person you expect to send it back first? no one
20. When is your birthday? June 24th
21. Morning person or a night person? Morning
22. What is your shoe size? 7 1/2
23. Pets? AP - the cutest cat ever!
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I wish...
25. What did you want to be when you were little? a comedian
26. How are you today? not really
27. What is your favorite flower? gerber daisy
28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? The last day of school, June 19 and then the middle of August when I go to Kosovo!
29. What are you listening to right now? U2
30. What was the last thing you ate? Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie (the light edition) with marshmellows
31. Do you wish on stars? when I am feeling young
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? grass green
33. How is the weather right now? humid and not cold
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my mom
35. Favorite soft drink? Dr. Pepper
36. Favorite restaurant? umm, maybe Pies and Pints
37. Hair color? brown and blonde
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? I don't remember, maybe my doll house because I liked to decorate and rearrange
39. Summer or winter? summer
40. Hugs or kisses? both
41. Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate
42. Coffee or tea? herbal tea
43. Do you want your friends to email you back? No
44. When was the last time you cried? last week
45. What is under your bed? shoes, stored clothes, and filed papers
46. What did you do last night? went to FHE with friends and watched tv
47. What are you afraid of? being alone for the rest of my life
48. Salty or sweet? both
49. How many keys on your key ring? four or five?
50. How many years at your current job? 4
51. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
53. How many people will you send this too? 0
54. How many will respond? none
55. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Yes
56. What was the hardest one of the questions above for you to answer? All the ones that I didn't know...I am bad at listing favorites
57. Would you want to spend more time with friends or alone? Friends
58. Favorite hobbies? rock climbing, car camping, soccer, cuddling (is that a hobby?)
59. Obama or clinton? Clinton
60. chick flicks or action?? chick flicks all the way
61. Who is your favorite superhero? I don't have one
62. One thing you want to do before you die? visit every continent
63. If you could, would you go back in time? Yes
64. Is there anyone you tell EVERYTHING to? I tell a lot, but I keep a lot in too
65. What is your idea of a perfect day? I don't want to say right now
66. Favorite way to relax. read a good book outside in perfect weather


I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing that! Very informative. BTW if we go Zorbing, we have to go to Dollywood since it's also in Pigeon Forge, TN!!!! Dolly rocks!

The Case Family said...

Hey Girl! Sorry you are so down...I did however enjoy reading your fun list. I learned some new things like...I didn't know you hate salmon! Thats one of my favorite foods.CRAZY!!!