CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 03, 2006

Next Destination

Sometimes I feel so spoiled. I have been blessed to do so much traveling, at such a young age. I'm only twenty-six and I have been able to take a lot of trips. And I'm proud of the fact that most of those trips have been paid for with my own money (excluding family trips, of course). Well, my mom and I have been talking about taking a trip during my spring break. We have family friends living in Vienna, Austria. They have welcomed us to visit, yet plane tickets aren't cheap. After spending a month looking for the cheapest flights, we decided to purchase two round-trip tickets.

Honestly, it might cost me about $800 for my plane ticket, but I'm staying with friends so I don't have hotel costs. I think it is worth it. Yet I know I'm going to love it and a week will go by way to quickly. And I have never been to Austria so I don't know what I'm going to experience. I don't even know what I should see! So anyone that has been there, please tell me what I should do. What secret streets have you discovered? Were there any cool shops? What are the best cultural sights(museums, statues, castles, etc.)? With just one month to go, I know there is a lot to prepare!

0 comments: