CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 13, 2006

Zip Line in Belize

While on the family cruise, the siblings took a trip into the jungle for a zip line adventure. It was fun. Even though there were ten lines I thought it was kind of short. Maybe it wasn't as entertaining for me, because I'm always on a rope, with rock climbing. In any case, here are some pictures from the excursion!

My sister is zipping through the Belize jungle.

Here comes my brother.


Now here I come. I wish I had time to take more pictures, but they moved us along so fast. I didn't even get any pictures of the jungle around me.




I might not have a lot of pictures from this excursion, but I did get to hold an alligator. Isn't he cute?


After riding on a school bus for an hour to get back to Belize City, I walked around the small shops. My brother ended up buying Cuban cigars while my sister and I scoured the site for nativity scenes. There was nothing to be found. Although I was disappointed with the shopping I did find one cute alleyway when I was wandering on my own. I only had about fifteen minutes before I needed to get back onto the boat so I choose to buy a small decorative clay bowl. I'm glad I purchased it, since it fits perfect with my style. And honestly, I didn't buy much on this trip so I really value what I got.

When I got back to the cruise ship I decided to make my parents nervous. My brother told them that I had not returned to the room yet (even though the shore time had expired). I think my dad was really nervous. But my hunger stopped the secret as I met them all for dinner!

0 comments: