CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Perusing Prishtina

So Boulderin' Boyfriend got me thinking about titles, with all his funny ideas. I guess when the water is shut off I might have to change the title to "Please turn the water back on in Prishtina!" However, I don't think that is appropriate for a normal title. Then my blogger friend, Modigli gave me the idea to use alliteration. So I think a perfect title will be Perusing Prishtina. I just checked and the dictionary says that peruse means to survey and examine with great detail. I like that idea. I plan to take my overseas experience and survey the situations and examine the daily life with as much detail as I can. Therefore I will be a peruser. I like that. So sometime in the summer I will change my blog around....don't worry though, I will let you all know.

7 comments:

Happy Villain said...

I think that's totally fabulous and I absolutely understand about the change of blogery with your change of scenery. Personally, I'm on my fifth blog. We change, we grow, our focus alters, and we can't be trapped in a single theme for life. This is why I don't do tattoos. :)

AMY_BELL - said...

So...are you going to change the title or what? It still says Alaskan Adventures. You're not changing your address though, are you? Because if you do that messes up everyone else's links to your page. Just keep that in mind :)

Elaine said...

hi tracy, you should check out this new website i found...since you'll be galavanting around this fall...

pod cityguides
www.ipod.wcities.com

Travelin' Tracy said...

HV- I think the easiest thing to do would be to start a whole new blog and keep this one as a connector. Is there a way to transfer past posts to a whole new blog? I definitely don't want to lose what I started.

mi hermana- why do you always have to be so abrupt when you write a comment on my blog. You obviously did not read the post, because I wrote that I am planning to change it in JULY...give me time.

Foreignfilmfan- Thanks for the website. I just looked at it...I wish they had something for the Balkans. Oh well.

AMY_BELL - said...

I'm not being abrupt. I did read it and you said you're changing your site title in July. My question was, are you making a whole new blog or just transitioning this one to that...I think you should do that...you wouldn't want to lose all your readers. Geez! Defensive are we?

Happy Villain said...

Oh, I forgot what a nightmare it is to transfer your posts. No, that I know of there is no easy way to transfer anything, but Blogger (since the Google buy) might have done something to improve those difficulties. You might want to email one of the tech people to find out. For all my moves, I had to copy and paste all my posts, change dates, and still lost all the comments people left. It was traumatic. I hope they've made improvements since. Let me know what you find out.

Modigliani said...

glad I just came back to read this! I love the new title. IT's perfect! :)