CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Engagement Pictures and a Trip to Costa Rica

























Here are two of my favorites from our engagement photos. They turned out pretty good considering that we took the pictures with our own camera and used Photoshop. The great pictures will come with the wedding though, because we are spending big bucks for the photographer!

Tomorrow I leave for a week to visit my sister. I think it is going to be a fun trip and hopefully we are able to enjoy ourselves, and I won't over worry about the wedding too much! Boulderin' Fiance left today to climb in Yosemite for a month...I think I am going to miss him.

2 comments:

Happy Villain said...

Really awesome pictures, Tracy. You guys look happy. I'm so thrilled for you. Enjoy your time with your sis and don't miss Boulderin' Fiance too much because you have the rest of your lives to be together.

Jeff and Stephanie said...

Tracy! I love the black and white one - you look hot! That's my vote! :) Love yoU!