CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

The List Grows Bigger...much BIGGER!

I am so excited to be getting married, but I will admit that just added a few extras things to my list of stuff to do before we move to Kosova. That's okay though, it is all good things to do. The nice part about planning our wedding so quickly is that we have to make fast decisions. I don't have time to sit on it, but I need to buy it or book it before it is taken. Thankfully things are falling into place quite nicely this week. I decided that there are a few major things that need to be done before Boulderin' Fiance leaves to climb in Yosemite (for three weeks!) and I go to Costa Rica to see my sister for a week.

1. Find a location for the wedding

2. Book a Photographer

3. Book/Figure out Catering

4. Find a dress

5. Purchase invitations

6. Take engagement pictures

7. Pick up the marriage license

8. Pack up Boulderin' Fiance to move out of his apartment, be ready for Yosemite, and then Kosova

At this point we are doing pretty good. We have already confirmed a location...a beautiful Virginia barn, I purchased the invitations tonight, we picked up the marriage license yesterday, and Boulderin' Boyfriend is almost out of his apartment...just a few more things to pack up, give away, or prep for a yard sale. Tomorrow I meet with a potential person for catering and tonight we met with a couple for the photography (but I am not sold on them yet even though the price is reasonable). Let's hope that I find a dress on Thursday when I go looking. That would be perfect, because I will have to have it hemmed and probably add capped sleeves (the only curse of the Mormon lifestyle). So even though it is busy and I don't get enough sleep because I am thinking too much, it is really fun right now. I love to say fiance and I love having the wedding image in my head. I just hope that it all comes out as beautiful as I can only imagine.

5 comments:

AMY_BELL - said...

Tracy...there are no curses of the Mormon lifestyle :(

Anonymous said...

Just a random wanderer.. dropped by your weblog - you seem to be doing a lot of interesting stuff.

Someday I want to experience Alaska and the real wilderness.. oh well.. its Poconos, PA for this weekend :)

Good Luck with your future!

Travelin' Tracy said...

hermana- the curse is having to attach sleeves to a dress, especially because I have a limited amount of time. Of course I love everything about being a Latter-day Saint. You know that.

Brinaghs said...

Congrates on the big news that awsome. Isn't it great to know that you get to spend the rest of your life with your best friend. Hope all is well with you. I hope all your planning goes well. I am so glad that you are happy and doing well. Lots of luv

Jeff and Stephanie said...

Seriously - how are you surviving!?!? That is a lot to take in! Sounds like you have most of it under control which is awesome! Can't wait to hear more about the planning!