CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

La Paz Waterfall Gardens, Costa Rica






We really did not spend that much
time on excursions, mostly because neither of us had that much money. However, we did buy one excursion, because I wanted to see a volcano and a butterfly garden. Our tour would consist of a trip to Poas Volcano (which was completely covered with clouds) and then a walk through La Paz Waterfall gardens, where there was a butterfly farm.

Even though the birds, butterflies, and monkeys were enclosed it was nice to see them up close. Here are a few shots of the animals and a few shots of the wonderful waterfalls.



We had the most fun because we decided to take some silly pictures too. I haven't done that in a while. I always seem to forget to take pictures, but my sister is good at that, so I remembered to pull out my camera and have some fun.

My sister is not really a fan of wildlife and she hates insects, even butterflies. I was quite impressed when she decided to put a butterfly on her finger. It was very comical too, because she looked so freaked out by a butterfly (the cutest insect in the world)!















0 comments: