CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wedding Planning Update

Things are going really well with my wedding planning. It is not as scary as I had imagined, but sticking to a budget is very difficult, especially when the budget is only $5000. Of course I have gone over budget, but I am proud to say that only by around $2000 dollars. I can manage that, and I guess I have to! I am anxious to get the barn cleaned out so that we can start to put up the decorations for the walls. I will have a better idea of our possibilities when we can put up the white lights and paper lanterns. Luckily, we have the ability to start putting that together a week before the wedding. And then everything else will come together the day before the wedding, since that is when the rentals will arrive. I imagine that we will be making trips all week beforehand trying to drop off items at the barn. I am so excited to get married...so excited. Expect now I am getting stressed out about our upcoming move.

WE HAVE TOO MUCH STUFF! IT COSTS A LOT OF MONEY TO SHIP ITEMS TO KOSOVO! I AM FRUSTRATED THAT WE CANNOT JUST PAY FOR EXTRA LUGGAGE!

I really don't know how we are going to get everything there that we want to bring. I was even looking at all of the clothes that I am planning to bring and I don't have that much. I am almost at a point of giving up. We may just have to shell out the money...all one thousand or more! I just wish I could find a reasonable shipping company.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've come here to hang my head in shame, as I don't have an e-mail address to send this to. I am SO SORRY that I missed your shower last night, & even more sorry that my scatterbrain couldn't even get the RSVP back in time. I could go on & on with excuses, but in the end I just dropped the ball. I hope that you had a great time, & I'm sorry I missed out! This will teach me that I need to tape things like this to my computer screen at work, & not to stash them in my bottomless bag to do in my "personal time". HA!

I can't wait to see you both on your wedding day!! Take a deep breath, & try not to let the small stuff get to you in the next few weeks.

Love,
Mel